Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm back baby! And I'm bringing the video

Yes, after a long hiatus, I'm finally back with the long awaited video project "Really Random AV". This will be the first episode of a subset of the video called "Really Random Thoughts". It's my take on whatever happens to cross my mind.

There really is no set schedule (keeping to the spirit of RANDOMNESS). You never know where or when each episode is going to drop.

I will be back soon with a review of something. Until then...enjoy.

Feedback is always appreciated. Be gentle, this is my first attempt.



Link to Kenner Video (embed disabled by owner)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYxEDE3tzU&feature=related

Have fun!

4 comments:

Dr. Sue said...

I am a bit older than you, but I remember that commercial! Ahh, nostalgia for my youth.

Jamie Sundsbak said...

A bit older? lol

Dr. Sue said...

Are you trying to imply something? Huh? Are you? I dare you to say it!

Jamie Sundsbak said...

No, I dare YOU to say it.

I'm rubber you are glue....